Flybe has unveiled its 2013 summer schedule offering more than 120 routes and up to 2,774 flights per week.
The airline’s summer season, which runs from 31 March until 8 September, offers a range of popular destinations, increased frequencies on some routes and the launch of new services to Barcelona.
Amongst the airline’s offerings are:
3 brand new routes:
- Southampton – Barcelona 3 x weekly
- Exeter – Barcelona and Nice, both twice weekly
6 routes operating for the first time next summer:
- Birmingham – Amsterdam
- East Midlands – Amsterdam, Glasgow, Jersey, Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Southampton – Nantes
Increased frequency on 6 popular sea and sun routes:
- Exeter – Alicante (to 4 flights per week): Faro (to 3 flights p/w): Malaga (to 4 flights p/w): Palma Mallorca (to 3 flights p/w)
- Manchester – Newquay (to 7 flights p/w)
- Jersey – Cardiff (to 5 flights p/w)
- London Gatwick – added daily frequency to Inverness and seasonal return of weekly flights to Bergerac.
Andrew Strong, Managing Director Flybe UK comments: “We’re pleased to offer our customers such a wide choice of routes for next summer and that, due to popular demand, we’ve been able to continue operating so many of the new winter routes we’ve introduced for the upcoming season.
“We are confident we have come up with summer travel options that are both extensive and affordable for Summer 2013. We are also pleased that, through our many codeshare partners, our customers have even more travel choices that extend further our reach across Europe and the rest of the world.”